Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 in a glance

Can't believe the year has passed so fast, it's the last day of the year again, where we pen down our thoughts and reflections of 2014, as well as new resolutions for 2015. I've been looking forward to this day actually, and for 2015 to just come quickly.

2014 has been nothing short of amazing to an extent. I found the second love of my life (well i love myself the most), checked off one on the list of "must-go-places-before-i-die", gotten a scholarship, traveling with big sis, etc.

Now for 2015, let's just say I do have the same common resolutions as the rest, but i'm just gonna pen down those I think are more important: (1) Good health  (2) Stronger r/s with my honeybuns  (3) To have some (petty) savings  (4) Stay close with family.

Ok done, now I hope everyone has a nice ending to this year and may all of us have a greater year in 2015!


0 comments:

Post a Comment