Saturday, August 23, 2014

Woes of A SG Girl Living Overseas

If I could just teleport home now and indulge in... ...

Brunch at Symmetry is one of the best!



Jeez I miss this sooooo much :(

 

And not forgetting the kaya buns from CMC and truffle fries. Out of all, I miss Song Kee the most, I really do. My sis was so close to bringing the fishballs over for me. She told me the auntie even recognized her because she asked about bringing the frozen fishballs over. I MISS SONG KEE :(.

Following isg has made me realize how much I'm missing out. I've been seeing so many great cafes popping up in SG #icanteven. I just hope the cafes I'm hoping to visit wouldn't have closed down before I even go home. Soon I'll start my countdown to the next time back in sinkie land. 

Till then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment